Monday, March 14, 2011

Ugh! What am I doing to myself?

For the last, I dunno, 100 years of my life, I've sabotaged every movement I make in terms of building my career. How do I do this? By doing NOTHING. Live fat and sassy for a while on savings or royalties or just by being lazy and apathetic and dining @ every buffet that won't refuse someone who has tried desparately in the past to mishape his body by over-indulgence and become a human watermelon the size of Lake Michigan!

Now I rant no more. It's time to be real busy, and I'm really, really about to be. My new long-term goals are established and set, my new time-lordship papers came in a few weeks ago, annnnd I've got my pencils, pens, and airbrush filled with acrylics ready to go.

This cretin has his motivation back. Suffer a little while and you'll either accept your conditions, or you'll do every darn thing it takes to make change happen, both physical and professional.

Wait. Just wait.
-Steve

No comments: